Sec. 211.188 Batch production and control records
Batch production and control records shall be prepared for each batch of drug product produced and shall include complete information relating to the production and control of each batch. These records shall include:
(a) An accurate reproduction of the appropriate master production or control record, checked for accuracy, dated, and signed;
(b) Documentation that each significant step in the manufacture, processing, packing, or holding of the batch was accomplished, including:
(2) Identity of individual major equipment and lines used;
(3) Specific identification of each batch of component or inprocess material used;
(4) Weights and measures of components used in the course of processing;
(5) In-process and laboratory control results;
(6) Inspection of the packaging and labeling area before and after use;
(7) A statement of the actual yield and a statement of the percentage of theoretical yield at appropriate phases of processing;
(8) Complete labeling control records, including specimens or copies of all labeling used;
(9) Description of drug product containers and closures;
(10) Any sampling performed;
(11) Identification of the persons performing and directly supervising or checking each significant step in the operation;
(12) Any investigation made according to Sec. 211.192.
(13) Results of examinations made in accordance with Sec. 211.134.
Hinweis: Wenn Sie von einer WebGMP Lektion hierher kommen, führt Sie der ZURÜCK Button direkt wieder dahin zurück, falls Sie von einer anderen Seite kommen, kommen Sie mit dem Button wieder dorthin zurück.